Bakhtawar Amin College of Rehabilitation Sciences (BACRS) is a project of Bakhtawar Amin Medical & Dental College (BAM&DC), Multan established in 2014, and affiliated with University of Health Sciences (UHS), Lahore since then.
Bakhtawar Amin College of Rehabilitation Sciences (BACRS) was established in 2018 with the aim to launch multiple programs related to rehabilitation including:
1. Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT).
2. BS (Hons) Occupational Therapy.
3. BS (Hons) Speech & Language Pathology.
4. BS (Hons) Respiratory Therapy.
5. BS (Hons) Orthotic & Prosthetics.
6. BS (Hons) Food & Nutritional Sciences.